Halo is the leader in secure web-based POS (point-of-sale). Halo gives you the tools, information and knowledge you need in order to be more successful with the added benefits and convenience of a web-based system - all for 50% less than traditional POS.
Visit Halo at www.myhalo.com
By any measure, VeriFone is the global leader in secure electronic payment technologies. The size, scale and expertise provide unrivalled breadth and flexibility to its customers and partners. With more installed systems than any other company, Verifone has access to a storehouse of hands-on knowledge and experience that can be shared with the marketplace. With distribution to more than 100 countries Verifone is available and ready to assist wherever business is conducted.
Visit Verifone at www.verifone.com
- Multi-application, 32-bit payment terminals which deliver high-security, high-performance, signature-capture transaction capabilities using state-of-the-art IP and contactless payment technologies for both multi-lane and standalone retailers
- Countertop terminals which provide magnetic strip acceptance, fast authorizations and "One-Touch" shortcut keys and an integrated printer specifically for retailers requiring reliable, low-cost, point-of-service devices
- Peripherals including jam-free printers, PIN pads, check readers, signature and receipt capture devices, biometric and radio frequency verification devices and external modems, many of which are designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Support services including the company's transaction transport business which is quickly gaining market share throughout the United States
- Network devices and management systems which support high-volume, high-value transaction-based networks. The majority of payment networks around the world are based on Hypercom networking products and expertise.
Visit Hypercom at www.hypercom.com
ExaDigm is the leading innovator of IP wireless, wired and modular point-of-sale (POS) terminal solutions. Through a detailed understanding of the IP, wireless and point of sale industries, as well as through extensive relationships with financial institutions, ISOs, and transaction processors, ExaDigm provides innovative and technology based solutions that increase revenue, reduce cost, and boost productivity.
Founded in 2000, ExaDigm is headquartered in Santa Ana, California, with operations around the globe. For more information, visit www.exadigm.com
America's Best Companies
America's Best Companies is a fast-growing small business organization dedicated to providing small businesses with the tools and resources necessary to compete in today’s marketplace. Member Benefits include small business discounts, a subscription to America's Best magazine, Web advertising, a custom website, and a whole lot more.
SNAP is an award-winning, easy-to-integrate platform designed to modernize traditional in-store loyalty programs by expanding upon them to include today's most popular social media networks. SNAP is the first platform to bring social media posts and passive check-ins to the growing masses of location-based check-in and social network users. SNAP offers businesses large and small the ability to creatively and continually engage customers with both in-store and online loyalty rewards, strengthening brand, enhancing customer loyalty and increasing sales. To learn more about SNAP, visit